that's good pizza

Thursday, April 01, 2004

April Fools Day

Hello World!
I must apologize for not posting recently. You see, I have been very sick. Oh, and there's been more than a tad of school work. But excuses aside...I must do better.
Here's what I have for you today:
Portable Web Bookmarks. I hate being away from my computer because surfing is so much harder. All of my favourites menu is left behind and I must go blindfolded into that good night. Well, that was then. Now (at least it's the present for me) I have discovered a way to make the favourites menu portable. Take the link above and follow the steps outlined. It's a pretty complicated process, but you can do it.
It might also help to have one of these.

What else? Let's see...
Radio vox populi. I forget where I got this link (sorry), but it is pretty cool. A computer voice program (sounding like Hal from 2001: A Space Odyssey) reads weblogs. As far as I can tell the choices are entirely random, but this is like having your finger on the pulse of the web. Neat-O.

No comments: